In this regard, the Owner guarantees compliance with current legislation on protection of personal data, as it is set forth in the Organic Law 3/2018, of the fifth of December, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 27th of April 2016 on protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the controller
- Controller: Bodegas Isla S.L.
- Company tax code: B13181789
Registered in the Trade Registry Ciudad Real, volume, book , section , sheet 229, page, entry.
- Address: C/ Ntra. Sra. de La Paz, 9. 13210 – Villarta de San Juan., Ciudad Real – Spain.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Telephone: 926640004
- Website: https://bodegasisla.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: The Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be used for one or more specific purposes. The Data Controller will inform the User beforehand of such purposes with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: The Data Controller shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of storage limitation: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller shall inform the User of the corresponding storage period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller shall periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected shall be processed in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed.
The Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
Browsing the website does not require you to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
The Data Controller hereby informs you that you are entitled to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request limitation of their processing.
- Oppose the data processing.
You may not exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal. Therefore, it must be directly exercised by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Data Controller. This means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Data Controller and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request rectification of the data, oppose its processing, limit its use or request cancellation of the data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights you must send your request together with a photocopy of your National Identity Document or equivalent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Data Controller is obliged to store for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You are entitled to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of your personal data does not comply with the pertinent Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Data Controller or you subscribe to its newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Data Controller is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you give consent so to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by – Bodegas Isla S.L. – only as described in the pages:
The personal data and the purpose of processing by the Owner differ depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data which may include: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to respond to queries from Users.
For example, the Owner uses these data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the Website, the processing of personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included on the Website, as well as any other query that the User may have and which is not subject to the conditions of the Website.
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set forth in the Legal Notice page and in the applicable legislation. This may include the development of tools and algorithms which may be necessary for supporting the Website in ensuring confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file. The Owner shall be responsible for the management and processing of such mailing list file. The security of your data is guaranteed, as the Owner takes all necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will be exclusively used for the given purposes.
The Owner hereby informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organisations. Such transfer of data will be exceptionally carried out if it covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only take place when the Owner has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations may be carried out with other professionals. In such cases, the consent of the User will be required. The identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration shall be always reported. This will always be performed with the strictest security standards.
Content of other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
You can consult all the information relating to the policy for the collection and processing of cookies on the Cookies Policy page page.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the interested party.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identification data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Storage of personal data
Personal data provided to the Owner will be storage until deletion is requested.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company with headquarter at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”. Cookies are text files placed on your computer, to assists the Owner in analysing how users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information can be found at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its collaborators and all the information on their use of advertising cookies at:
When browsing the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and websites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the collected information to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the website, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that you may access through the different links contained on the Website.
Accuracy and authenticity of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Owner are correct, complete, accurate and up to date, and to keep them duly updated.
As User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the authenticity and accuracy of the data submitted to the Website, exonerating the Owner from any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will be in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.